Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks (Including 24 Hour ABPM)
- Blood tests - a hospital phlebotomist attends the surgery every Tuesday between 09:30 - 10:30. Tests can also be arranged at other times.
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services
- Counselling Services
- Cryosurgery - a regular monthly clinic is held for the removal of warts and verrucas etc.
- Child health & immunisations
- Healthy living - including weight reduction.
- Maternity services
- Minor surgery - via a doctor referral.
- Osteoporosis screening
- Pain clinic - via referral only, including joint injections, acupuncture, TENS, TSE and low powered laser treatment.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.
- Well man/woman checks